We are launching a fellowship program that gives young professionals an opportunity to explore the ecosystem, work with the deal teams and get a ringside view on the entrepreneurs that are changing the game.
This fellowship program requires the applicant to be inquisitive, entrepreneurial and above all have an interest in startups, and business. They should have a strong academic background and a few years of work experience is a plus. We welcome applicants from varied backgrounds and geographies. This is a competitive application with limited seats.
How Is the Program Structured? –
- You are expected to commit full working hours for one year.
- The Fellowship will be based inIndia and comes with a monthly stipend
What to expect
- You will get to proactively participate in startup events and network with entrepreneurs
- Be involved in the investment deal process and learn the ropes from seasoned investment professionals
- Work with companies across different strategic requirements such as marketing, sales, research, presentation decks
- Drive community engagement and events
- Do sector research and build thought leadership across different industry sectors and keep updated with latest trends
Why Join the Program? –
The program aims to help young professionals experience careers in venture capital and entrepreneurship.
Who Is the Program for? –
Fellows are welcome from all walks of life and all different stages of careers. We look for people with these characteristics:
- Curious - You research venture capital, startups, and innovation on your own.
- Proactive - You reach out first and follow up until the opportunity arises.
- Leader - You take initiative to drive improvement. Hold yourself to the highest standards of integrity.
- Communicative - You’re clear and succinct. Prompt on email. Excellent time management.
- Self-reliant - You set and hit deadlines. Go above and beyond. Know how to learn new skills.
If you like what you have read and feel you are a right fit please apply via the link here - http://bit.ly/AnkurCapitalFellowship